holidays wasnt nice at all!

sunny morning,
blue skies wif puffs of white,
wanted to wake up at 9 but juz couldnt,
was too drownsy n tired, still feel sick,
finally, woke up when i saw its almost 11=p
took a deep breath! the 1st time i woke up this late for this few months.
my goal for the day,
1st: read finish the 'nights in rodanthe'
2nd: tv tv n tv
3rd: practice piano
4th: start 'thanks for the memories'
i bought two books yesterday fr popular, its wo worth it!
2nd for 50%,
my holidays will be for the both of them. hehe.
who noes, once i woke up i gave my time to the tv,
who noes, i fell asleep=p
WHO NOES, i misses him a lot once i awake!
damn, the feelings wasnt good!! ar!!
as i read the book 'nights in rodanthe'
it makes me think of him more!
as its a noveltic story book.
i love the story n i hope to watch the movie of it.
the movie was out during last year's aug. but i havent heard of it be4.
i love u, nicholas sparks!
i hav almost all his collections,
n yes, He had given me one of it be4 when in form4 i think, 'the notebook'
which was a pretty nice romantic book n turns out a movie as well.


grrrr, damn, got nag by the 'queen' of house(mum),
she juz made my day worse when its already tat bad,
nvm, forget it.
i'm goin in to the book 'thanks for the memories'
hope its nice as i love the writer as well,
cecilia athens!

hope everything goin well to u, my only one,
everything will be erasable in my mind!
its my bed time, n time to 'date' wif my pillows n all my sleepingmates!

0 comments: