these days!

almost two weeks did not update my blog,
so yea,
1st of all wish the rest of the april's 1990 babies a very happy birthday,
i think i onli left ken khoo n SOMEONE,
23-4 HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN KHOO,
29-4 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOMEONE, MY ONLI 1....
erm,

which day should i start fr?
lets start from the result day!
it was better than last sem!! HOORAY!

oh yea,
next,
went for FGA churc play the ' paroimia'
it was pretty coool...
ar, juz something unexpected happened when the 1st day i went,

although i really miss him, but pls don let me c him, once i c him i will be worse and yet, i saw HIM wif HER, so call the secretive couple now. the feeling wasnt good at tat time of cuz!!

went ken house for his birthday,
went AC yam cha after the play,

29th 00:00
thanks gan bro helped me called him n wish him.

come back to study,
lecture classes started,
buss stats, managment n macro,
those all doesnt sounds like my favourite sub,
especially stats, the goodness one!!!
wish myself all the best for this short sem!

ar, my mood wasnt here to blog,
so yea, stop here then!

x-man was really cool n nice,
i watched it twice!

xoxo,
Q

0 comments: