holidays here i come!

wow, its been a long time after my last post..
done my exam about a week ago,
was juz too lazy to update my blog,

after exam straight went genting and small genting together=))
i still dont have any of tose pics yet...

should be my last holidays here,
should i stay home or look for a job??
i prefer both, i want stay home to get a good rest,
staying home for the whole entire 3months plus i will really get rotten...
i couldnt make any decision tho...

around 8more months,
i hope by leaving i can get to forget every single thing of u...
i dont believe u can live ur life so happily but i couldnt...
i hope by leaving things will get better...

one more,
its time for me to choose what should i major in,
precious future in all on my hand,
i really got no idea what to major in!!! God pls ans me... ans my prayer

hwlngmrdoinidtofgtujl!

0 comments: