My 1st post!!^^

Hey! This is my 1st post for my blog.. since she(ann) always complaint tat y i don hav a blog.. yeah so to 'satisfy' her i hav created this blog.. haha.. Today is my 1st time seeing her at pyramid after my coll started for quite sometime.. 1st time i c her funny frenssss.. N her fren irritated her for din introduce me to her.. haha.. today is oso the 1st time i went to pyramid wif my classmates.. althought it was kind of boring but got to c Her(ann) so its ok lor.. Yet oso i juz realised my guys classmate they were so not gentlemen.. Lousy lousy.. Everyone was so happy for next week`s holidays except me.. I don feel happy at all, mayb cuz of heavy workloads for this break, plenty of assignments, preparation for exam after this break, ads presentation etc.. suppose to be a holidays but now with all the works i don think i can really enjoy it.. Wish tat i can handle it.. Everyone is like doin their research, looking for referrence books but i`m still doin nothing yet=p yeah, i`m lazy to make a move to search mayb=) Btw i hope to hav a new beginning after wat had happened two days ago.. Lastly, HaPpY hOlIdAy everyone!!

0 comments: